[3830] WPX CW NR4M(NN3W) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW NR4M(NN3W) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2020 13:59:15 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: NR4M
Operator(s): NN3W
Station: NR4M

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 36

------------
  160:    0
   80:  125
   40:  819
   20: 1113
   15:  254
   10:   34
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Tnx to Steve NR4M for use of the Goat(free) Farm.  Original plans were for a
multi-multi; then COVID 19 hit.  We opted for a Multi-2 as ops droppeed out;
then a multi-single; then....nothing.

Fun contest.  A true summer contest - with a solar flare to boot.  Steve's
station is amazing for multi-op events and a worthy challenge for single op
events as its not SO2R (yet) capable.  With the bands as crowded as they were,
even -listening- to another band meant you lost your original frequency on the
old band.  If you want to go from 20 to 15, you had to commit to it.

My score is within about 2% of my SSB score so there seems to be a limit.
Learned a lot of lessons from SSB weekend that were applied here (i.e., if the
guy doesn't come back to you after about the third CQ, move on).  15 meter
rotator was busted and only 50 watts of power possible on 10 meters. That
affected my ability to go after the eskip opening.  Oh well.  Stuff happens.

Congrats to all the high scorers in all categories!  Lots of silly scores and
silly QSO numbers.

See you all in the next event.