[3830] WPX CW VC7X(VE7JH) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW VC7X(VE7JH) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2020 14:30:36 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: VC7X
Operator(s): VE7JH
Station: VE7UF

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: BC
Operating Time (hrs): 36

------------
  160:    4
   80:   78
   40:  675
   20: 1365
   15:  271
   10:    0
------------

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to VE7UF for loaning me the station for this contest.
Good conditions overall, even had EU come in on 15m on Sunday.
Great activity from the US with its many prefixes.
Unfortunately I could only get the big guns from EU, just couldn't get a run
going.
The 60 JA prefixes and good runs that way on 40m helped pad the score.
Looks like 20 prefixes worked in Canada, pretty good showing from our
contesters.
Thanks to all who called!