[3830] WPX CW W3IUU SOAB TB-Wires HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lras@sprynet.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW W3IUU SOAB TB-Wires HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2020 16:38:03 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: W3IUU
Operator(s): W3IUU
Station: W3IUU

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: Wheaton, Maryland
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:
   80:   76
   40:  198
   20:  422
   15:  142
   10:   42
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Lots of fun. Good company, but lots of key clicks. Should have spent more time
on 40 and less on 80. My accuracy in copying serial numbers wasn't so good; had
to fake a couple of them because the station didn't make any more QSOs soon
after mine. 20 meters was phenomenal to Europe on Sunday evening, and with all
the prefixes I missed, I should set up for assisted operation. But I've been
saying that for years.
Rig FT950 and FL2500 amplifier, about 400 watts. KT34XA at 60 feet plus dipoles
for 80 and 40.
Thanks for all the QSOs and 73 from a blind operator who has been licensed for
64 years.