[3830] WPX CW YR9F(LB3TI) SO(A)SB20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW YR9F(LB3TI) SO(A)SB20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2020 18:43:31 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: YR9F
Operator(s): LB3TI
Station: YO9FNP

Class: SO(A)SB20 HP
QTH: Daia
Operating Time (hrs): 25

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20: 1703
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

WPX CW is one of my favorite contest. This year was a participation "just
for fun", in 20m band only, without a specific purpose. Murphy has been in
my shack all weekend. On Saturday I interrupted the radio traffic several times
due to storms with rain and strong wind, and on Sunday the coaxial cable of the
main antenna had an imperfect contact that broug me interruptions to RX and high
SWR to TX. I identified the problem at the top of the tower, at the entrance of
the coax cable in the balun, but the strong wind did not allow me to go up and
fix the problem. Very good propagation to NA during Saturday night (20 to 24
UTC) and to the Far East (JA, UA9) on Sunday afternoon. My result is not a
fantastic one, but it was a fun weekend with a lot of radio. 73, Dan YR9F /
LB3TI