[3830] WPX CW N1RM SOAB TB-Wires HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n1rm@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WPX CW N1RM SOAB TB-Wires HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2020 03:32:06 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: N1RM
Operator(s): N1RM
Station: N1RM

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: Great Falls, VA
Operating Time (hrs): 8

------------
  160:
   80:   32
   40:  138
   20:  264
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Still in the middle of my station build and Saturday was spent putting
connectors on hard line. Finished in time to hook one of them to my OCF dipole
still strung in the trees and the radio greeted me with a full band scope when I
got back inside. I figured the contest would be a good test for the new
connections. I worked about 5 hours Saturday evening and about 3 more on Sunday
before I got back to work on the station. This contest is just plain fun. Had a
couple of good runs on 20M. 40M was more of a slog. The signals were good, but
QSB steadily got worse. I continue to enjoy the low noise levels at the new
place. Should have a beam on the tower in a few weeks. Thanks for the Qs.