[3830] WPX CW OK7W SOSB80 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW OK7W SOSB80 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2020 08:40:56 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: OK7W
Operator(s): OK7W
Station: OK7W

Class: SOSB80 HP
QTH: OL7M
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:
   80: 1236
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

I run this contest from OL7M QTH together with Pavel OK1MU ( he was running
160m), we prepared 4 beverages especially for this test. Next I had dipole,
sloper and 4SQ. It was first contest with my new IC 7610 and It was really big
improvement thanks to N1MM waterfall band scope. I used beverage equipement,  RX
switching system and many other boxes made by Jan OK2ZAW and his QRO.cz company,
all worked 100% all the time.
The conditions were really nice and I was surprised with nice DXes and many
QSOs. Thanks to all callers for QSO and expecially to VK2CCC for great patience.
See you next time. 73 OK7W