[3830] NCCC Sprint K8CN QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K8CN@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K8CN QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2020 03:08:42 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Jun 5

Call: K8CN
Operator(s): K8CN
Station: K8CN

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:
   80:   1      1
   40:   8      7
   20:   8      7
   15:   2      2
   10:
-------------------
Total:  19     17  Total Score = 323

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

It has been a looooong time since I last ventured into NS, and it shows!  The
propagation on the upper bands is much better than when I last checked in early
April, but I really couldn't capitalize on it.  Running against a background
buzz/hum from power line arcs about S5 on 20 and 15 meters, and had difficulty
hearing stations I worked just prior to the bell on 15 where QSB was strong.
Big signals on 20 from the Midwest and NT6Q was the only loud West Coast station
on that band (but no Q for me).

Color me glad to be back!  Many thanks for the Qs, and 73, MikeNH