[3830] WPX CW OM7RU SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, om7ru@qsl.net
Subject: [3830] WPX CW OM7RU SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2020 15:29:45 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: OM7RU
Operator(s): OM7RU
Station: OM7RU

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: JN98OQ
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:   43
   80:  241
   40:  829
   20:  799
   15:  241
   10:   50
------------

Club: OM0M DOZEN DASHES CONTEST CLUB

Comments:

I hope that conditions will start to improve soon. I'm tired spending high bands
openings in low rates CQ. On the other hand - good opportunity to train SO2R. I
see, that it was good decision to run 20m (15m) and S/P on 40m of 2/6 point QSOs
on R2.
Conditions were still nothing special. 10m opened, but almost 100% EU, 15m a bit
better. No any solid DX opening on 20m, high number of QSOs at the boundary of
audibility a lot of repeatings. I enjoyed especially 40m as my the main band.
2/6 point QSOs are visible on points-per-QSO average (2,53). Still low number of
mults. But at the end of the day - my the best total WPX CW score ever.
I made some station improvements, which solved some minor problems, but my ACOM
is starting to have more and more serious troubles, that bother me a lot. Time
to pack it and send to general repair. Also R2 antennas project + R2 PA (still
of 100W at R2) are just started.
Amazing results from guys from top ops category. Corona is moving a lot of top
operators from multi to single categories. Especially SO AB HP unassisted is
full of them and operating from megastations.

Thanks to all, who call me (sorry, I didn't read all of you).

Used equipments:
 Yaesu FT-1000MP MarkV Field
 Icom IC-706 MkII
 ACOM 2000A
 microHAM MK2R+
 2x microHAM Station Master
 2x OM Power OM6BPF
 DXLog

Antennas:
 160m: Vertical (35m tower + 2 elevated radials)
 80m:  OptiBeam OB1-80 rotary dipole @34m
 AD-3446 multibander @31m:
   40m:  3 elements
   20m:  4 elements