[3830] WPX CW OM7M M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lubomirmartiska@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW OM7M M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2020 19:31:02 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: OM7M
Operator(s): OK2BFN OM2KI OM3PA OM3CQ OM4AZF OM5MF OM5NU OM5RM OM5RW OM5ZW
Station: OM7M

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: SLOVAKIA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:   92
   80:  680
   40: 1894
   20: 2677
   15: 1252
   10:  882
------------

Club: LBCC

Comments:

The situation regarding the corona of the virus is good in Slovakia so we were
able to organize an M/2 category like every year such a time. Even Tom OK2BFN
could come from the Czech Republic and participate with us. The Propagation was
very good and we enjoyed an unusual openings of 15 and 10m. Also 20%40m was in a
good shape and we had 1000 QSO more than the last year. Finally we broke EU
record held by OL4A. We had a thrilling fight with the DL-boys@LX20I and HG7T.
Congratulations to them too! This was the last race from the old building, we
have started to modernize the spaces and we hope that we will be done by the
winter season.
Thanks for the QSO & 73 to all

STAY SAFE! STAY HOME! STAY BY THE RADIO!