[3830] KyQP W1WBB SO Fixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] KyQP W1WBB SO Fixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2020 03:25:09 +0000
                    Kentucky QSO Party - 2020

Call: W1WBB
Operator(s): W1WBB
Station: W1WBB

Class: SO Fixed LP
QTH: RI
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    1
   80:    7
   40:   25     11
   20:   19     13
   15:
   10:
    6:
----------------------------
Total:   52     24      0  Mults = 31  Total Score = 9,536

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

Missed many of N4TY/m counties since his busy western KY mobile route was just
too far away from my RI QTH on 40m for much of the day -- managed just 3 QSOs
with Ty, so my mults suffered.  He had weak 40m sig and big pileups on him --
appears he did not use 20m, which was in good shape into KY from here.  Got 4
QSOs with other 'on-the-move' stations KM4CH (3 Ctys) and 3 more with AE8M (3
Ctys).  Sigs on 40m were down until late afternoon.

Great work by the active Bonus Stations -- got 16 QSOs with them (11 w/ KY4KY
!!).  Found 34 unique KY calls in the log -- nice activity!

Bad afternoon/eve thunderstorms in NE and nearby later made 40m and 80m very
noisy.  Sigs on 80m were never very good here, but a bit better in last 30 mins.
 TNX to W4CDA for the 160m Q!  Nothing heard from KY on 15, 10 or 6m.
Was fun but a struggle with conditions, QRN and few mobiles I could chase.

Thanks for the contacts from all the KY stations!    73, Bill  W1WBB

ICOM IC-7300 @ 100 watts, MFJ AutoTuner; Hexbeam on 20m up at 32 ft beaming
right thru KY; various wires incl 88 ft doublet (40m/80m), 160m Inv L; N1MM+
Logger, WinKeyer USB and Vibroplex paddle.  Log to Clublog and LoTW.