[3830] ARRL June VHF VE3CV Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jjw5256@yahoo.ca
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF VE3CV Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 02:37:31 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  96     67  Total Score = 6,432

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

First time VHF Contesting.  Just put up a homebrew 3 element 6m yagi and it
worked well with 70W from the K3.  Now to figure out N1MM with CW, SSB and FT8
logging......lots of copying and cutting adi files, but got it done.  Lost lots
to theh QSB, but I guess that is the magic band.  Thank for all the Qs and new
grids on 6m.  Oh yes, also to solve all the new RFI into my XYLs FM and TV at
the house! Yikes!
73
Jeff VE3CV