[3830] ARRL June VHF KM7W(KL9A) SO 3Band LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF KM7W(KL9A) SO 3Band LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 03:49:15 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  40     28  Total Score = 1,120

Club:

Comments:

The band was great all week, then pretty boring on Saturday.  I was only home
later in the contest on Sunday but it was fun catching some openings.

FT8 is a terrible contest mode.  Terrible.  Signals were in and out before a
single decode period could complete.  CW was MUCH better.  Of course it was a
wasteland most of the time.  FT4 would have had a much higher success ratio too.
 Found some FT4 activity late in the game.

Great fun at the end working friends on CW.

Attic dipole and 100 watts.  Not sure which category that puts me in.  Single
op?  Single op 3 band?  Single op single band single element?  Single op single
band single element indoors? SOSBSE(I)?  Competing with those outdoor dipole
guys seems pretty unfair.

Still...6 meters is awesome.

-Chris KL9A