[3830] ARRL June VHF N4BCD SO 3Band LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mark.n4bcd@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF N4BCD SO 3Band LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 13:47:43 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  242    56  Total Score = 13,352

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Heavy promotion during the last few weeks by a local Huntsville (AL) club
resulted in a lot of new operators entering the fray on 2m.  Excitement and
inexperience by a few resulted in some QRM on simplex frequencies but glad to
see folks getting radioactive and learning.

Sporadic E on 6m is always interesting.  Worked a local (AC4G) then found him
running further up the band with both our antennas NE.  Since we were in each
other's pattern nulls his reflected signal had an almost polar flutter.

Thanks for the Q's.  Mark N4BCD