[3830] DRCG RTTY K6TQ SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, eprd2016@pacbell.net
Subject: [3830] DRCG RTTY K6TQ SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 14:45:44 +0000
                    DRCG WW RTTY Contest - 2020

Call: K6TQ
Operator(s): K6TQ
Station: K6TQ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Folsom, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 1.5

   80:
   40:
   20:  31       4          11
   15:
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total:  31       4          11  Total Score = 404

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I received my new KPA 1500 amplifier on Saturday and got it connected up to my
Kenwood TS990 and SteppIR SDA2000 controller using the S-BOX by N6TV.  Big
thanks to N6TV for all his help! Everything played nicely and love having the
‘turn the VFO’ automation (did everything by hand before).

This RTTY contest allowed me to test my setup even though I didn’t spend much
time working it. Ran 700W.

I used N1MM+ and MMTTY together for the first time and so far so good. I had
been using WriteLog for years.

Dave K6TQ