[3830] ARRL June VHF K3YDX SO 3Band LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF K3YDX SO 3Band LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 15:56:30 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  142    78  Total Score = 11,076

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Excellent fun time overall.  Great to see the level of activity and the great 6
meter openings which seemed constant except for some downside on Sunday late
afternoon.  Given the low height of my antennas due to HOA issues I was very
pleased to make many of the contacts which I did.

I still believe many more QSOs could be made on SSB and CW if folks would
migrate to those modes when seeing enhanced signal levels on the mosh pit of
50.313 MHz.  Certainly the rate would be better then back to the digital modes.

A big thank you to G8BCG for my first ever UK 6 meter QSO.

73,
Hank