[3830] ARRL June VHF NY2NY Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF NY2NY Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 23:53:39 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  100    55  Total Score = 6,215

Club: North East Weak Signal Group

Comments:

Did my usual 100 qsos and then looking for new 1296 grids ....condx other than
e-skip on 6m were poor-fair. Activity above 50 mhz was almost non-existent. Due
to the nature of the scoring, it pays to just stay on 6m as long as it is open;
quickly gets boring to me. Maybe ARRL should go back to the single-band award
certificates which might encourage people to stay on any other band but 6m ?
Still fun but I miss "running the bands" with the locals as they all
just stayed on 6m.
         73 Jay ny2ny