[3830] CWopsT RM2D(SM6LRR) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT RM2D(SM6LRR) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 20:07:42 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jun 17

Call: RM2D
Operator(s): SM6LRR
Station: RM2D

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Vereya
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  61
   15:   8
   10:  10
------------
Total:  79  Mults = 63  Total Score = 4,977

Club: Russian Contest Club

Comments:

Nice Sporadic E to start with on 10 and 15, but this disappeared quickly. Thanks
all EU for QSY from 20 to 15/10. Many 3 band QSOs. SQ9S eith 5W the most
amazing. No antennas in summer for 40=160, that definitely influence the score.
K3PP, AA3B, EA8OM the only non EU in the log. Very pOor propagation for
transatlantic contacts. Tried to beam over the pole to hear Steve KL7SB, but
nothing heard on either 20 or 15. A day ago we worked on 10 meters, so I had
hoped for at least 20, but closed to USA and KL7/KH6 with few exceptions.

TS 590S, Expert 1.3, 1 kW and 2 element Hexbeam at 18 meters.