[3830] WVQP K8MR Single OpMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k8mr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WVQP K8MR Single OpMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2020 11:55:20 +0000
                    West Virginia QSO Party - 2020

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single OpMixed LP
QTH: Ohio
Operating Time (hrs): 1

   80:   6       3
   40:   3       9
   20:
   15:
   10:
----------------------------
Total:   9      12      0  Mults = 11  Total Score = 530

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Checked 40 CW once during the afternoon and heard nothing. Came back early
evening and found a few, and then went to SSB where there were a number of WV
stations, mostly running good pileups.

Some years back I twice did mobile efforts in WVQP. Once when it fell on the
weekend of the ARRL VHF contest and we got to be rare mults in two different
contests, once combining it with a trip to ride the Bike Pike in Breezewood, PA,
and to attend a W3LPL open house near Baltimore. West Virginia certainly is not
a state for single op mobile efforts! (I had a driver for my trips)

73  -  Jim  K8MR