[3830] UkrClsRTTY W3MAM SOSB/20 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sweeneydt@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] UkrClsRTTY W3MAM SOSB/20 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2020 21:50:40 +0000
                    Ukrainian DX Classic RTTY Contest - 2020

Call: W3MAM
Operator(s): W3MAM
Station: W3MAM

Class: SOSB/20 LP
QTH: Maryland
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:   0     0
   40:   0     0
   20:  32     4
   15:   0     0
   10:   0     0
-------------------
Total:  32     4  Total Score = 164

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I was pleasantly surprised at the amount of participation for this one.
Unfortunately, most of the participants could not hear me.

Started Sat morning on 40m, before switching to 20m late morning. I was gaining
momentum when a freak lightning bolt flashed & the power to the shack went
off. The circuit breaker for the room where my station is set up had tripped.
Both odd & concerning. Storms rolled in & the bands were never the same
(for me) afterwards.

Many thanks to Steve AI9T for the Telnet guidance.

Dave W3MAM

ICOM IC-7300
LDG IT-100 Autotuner
Alpha Delta DX-EE in townhouse attic