[3830] All Asian CW LA5LJA SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, la-ah@online.no
Subject: [3830] All Asian CW LA5LJA SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2020 22:14:18 +0000
                    All Asian DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: LA5LJA
Operator(s): LA5LJA
Station: LA5LJA

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: JP50
Operating Time (hrs): 08:30

  160:    0     0
   80:    6     3
   40:   28    23
   20:  112    74
   15:   26    22
   10:    8     7
-------------------
Total:  180   129  Total Score = 23,478

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

This year I say to my self,why not take part in All Asia CW-test.
Since my yagi is locked to about 60* degrees,
it will be perfect to try to work some Asian stations.
So between garden work and tv watching I spent some hour's in
 this test this year, personal best score for me this year.
Worked more Japan station on 20 mtr this weekend ,than I have
 worked the last three years,so I think the conds was ok...
Best qso was 9V1YC on 15 mtr and XU7AEY on 20 mtr...very happy
dxcc #185 and #186 this year for me, not bad on low Power...