[3830] All Asian CW VE7UF(VE7JH) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] All Asian CW VE7UF(VE7JH) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2020 02:31:42 +0000
                    All Asian DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: VE7UF
Operator(s): VE7JH
Station: VE7UF

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: BC
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   19    13
   40:  280   106
   20:  441   164
   15:   62    37
   10:
-------------------
Total:  802   320  Total Score = 262,720

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to VE7UF for letting me take a crack at this one from his station here on
Vancouver Island.
Started late due to QRL but looking at the Live Contest Score Server I did not
miss much. It was slow going with picking off the Asian Russia stations one by
one until just before local midnight when 20m popped open to Japan. 122 QSOs in
an hour had my hopes high but it wasn't to be.
Saturday night I was able run Asia on 20m and 40m with more or less success but
it soon slooooowed down.
Never had a run on 80m and 15m had about 2-3 hours of marginal JAs coming in.
Tried 10m several times but no Asia heard.
I quit 5 hours early, I probably made 20 QSOs on Sunday after local sunrise.
Congratulations to KL7SB for his huge score and N5ZO whom I was chasing on the
live scoreboard.
Thanks to all the Asian stations who turned out for the contest!