[3830] All Asian CW JJ2YRE M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, MXB02241@nifty.ne.jp
Subject: [3830] All Asian CW JJ2YRE M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2020 00:44:33 +0000
                    All Asian DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: JJ2YRE
Operator(s): JR2PZX JR2MIC JF2KMX JH2QXG
Station: JJ2YRE

Class: M/S HP
QTH: PM94
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:    5     4
   40:  233    55
   20: 1080    85
   15:  201    48
   10:   13    13
-------------------
Total: 1532   205  Total Score = 858,130

Club:

Comments:

This was our first attempt at Mult-One. We are not sure it's going to work well,
but were able to do it mostly as expected.
  Conditions were a bit better overall compared to last year's. Especially on
15m and 10m, we had passes with Europe on both days. Next year's is expected to
be better.
  80m, because of the intense noise, few signals were got except around Japan,
and it was limited to a few.
  40m, Eu signals were strong from late at night in Japan, unlike last year's
CQWW where the signals were weak and we had a hard time.
  20m, conditions were similar to last year's, with good late-night passes for
both North American and European signals, and we were able to make a lot of
QSOs. But somehow, when beaming to Europe, the noise increased and I had a hard
to get the weak signal.  So there were many times when we had to give up.
  Last year we suffered from heavy wind and rain and lightning strikes that
forced us to QRT sometimes, but this year we didn't have any of those problems
and we were able to enjoy 48 hours of fun.
  Thanks to all who called me. Also, as always, a special thanks to Yoh JR2PZX.
  See you next time at WWCW.