[3830] All Asian CW OE1CIW SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, oe1ciw@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] All Asian CW OE1CIW SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 21:49:25 +0000
                    All Asian DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: OE1CIW
Operator(s): OE1CIW
Station: OE1CIW

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: JN88EE
Operating Time (hrs): 07:44

  160:    0     0
   80:    4     4
   40:   29    25
   20:   49    38
   15:   28    23
   10:   17    15
-------------------
Total:  127   105  Total Score = 15,540

Club:

Comments:

2020 All Asian DX Contest CW - OE1CIW SO AB LP
Indoor wires, K3 with 100 watts, DXLog 2.4.25, Begali HST II

Time ON 7:44 hrs says DXLog ...but i was trying to get as many asian stations as
possible for a much longer time. Very low QSO rate but i would say propagation
was not so bad to asia at the right times.

My highlights on 40 m: HZ1TT, 9K2NO, A61EK, JH4UYB
I was able to work P3X on 5 bands. I heard him also on 160 m, but he didn´t
hear me unfortunately.

On 20 m it was very hard to have low power only so i couldn´t get HZ1TT in my
log - same with A41CK, BI4SSB, BG7BES or BY6LY 😢. Situation was better on 40
m for me, only didn´t get E2A in the log.

This contest (and the activity of more participating stations) would be a lot
better ...

1. if SFI would increase to a higher level so i could easily work JA on 15 and
10 m like years ago.
2. if the promotion of the All Asian DX Contest would be much better. The
english part of the JARL website with the announcement for this contest looks
antiquated and absolutely not state of the art - i´m really sorry to say that
LOUD ... but it´s true.

Anyway many thanks for all the contacts and the points - i doubled my score of
2019 🙂. I hope for a higher SFI and more contacts in the next year!

73 de Michael OE1CIW