[3830] ARRL FD K6KM 1D HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD K6KM 1D HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2020 18:13:53 +0000

  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  213     5      115  Total Score = 661

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

IC7300 AV680 KPA500
Main goal was to close VUCC on 6m. Started on FT8 6m. Previous to starting there
was some propagation. Once FD started it was limited to local/regional and then
went to nothing for the rest of the FD. Managed to get 2 new grids.
CW was a blast. I think 50% of the operators I worked were CWOps. Conditions
were weak during the day but at night 40m was particularly quiet and enjoyable.
Managed to make my traditional 160m CW contact with N6RO on my non 160m mighty
vertical.
I tried to work on as many modes as practicable within HF and managed my first
and only PSK31 on 20m.
WSJT-X crashed 4 times with N1MM+