[3830] ARRL FD W1NVT 2A LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w1sj@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD W1NVT 2A LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 07:11:36 +0000
                    ARRL Field Day - 2020

Call: W1NVT
Operator(s): W1SJ N1YWB KK1L KB1THX KB1FRW AA1SU AB1T W1LWH N1YD KC1IFK KC1JGM
KC1NED
Station: W1NVT

Class: 2A LP
QTH: VT
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  1425   2735    10  Total Score = 12,755

Club: Radio Amateurs of Northern Vermont

Comments:

We ran a full 2A operation under special COVID19 requirements, which included
distancing, masks and 1 op only at each station. Everyone had their own headset
and gallons of hand sanitizer and cleaners were used in the process. We had to
give up on some of the bonuses, and op changes were a bit slower, but we
otherwise operated normally.

The first 5 hours was awful - weak signals and QSB kept the rates down on both
Phone and CW. By evening, things picked up and the rates started to take off.
Sunday morning was a ton of fun with a great short skip opening on 40 meters and
an even more insane opening on 15 meters. Always fun to end on a high (rate)
note.

So we had to forgo communal food and eating together, less people were on site
and socializing was a bit less, but we still managed to have a load of fun
running up a truckload of QSO's!