[3830] RAC Day K3EW SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, phillipbarsky@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] RAC Day K3EW SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2020 01:12:04 +0000
                    RAC Canada Day Contest - 2020

Call: K3EW
Operator(s): K3EW
Station: K3EW

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MDC
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:
   80:   48              5
   40:  110     92       9         7
   20:   71     41      10         8
   15:    7              1
   10:
    6:
    2:
Total:  236    133      25        15  Total Score = 106,160

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

My first RAC Canada Day contest. Very light participation was surprising with
the Covid situation, Expected better conditions overall because I have a normal
strong circuit on 40  and 80 to VE3 and VE2. 40 went long early at beginning of
contest and 80 followed suit about 0200Z.  Worked scads of VE7's. Lots of SA,
Caribbean, and EU DX during daytime. The special RAC stations were for the most
part very available.   Conditions and rates overall were pretty disappointing.
Walked away from rig a couple of times during the day.

As usual all manual keyer except stored short messages in 590S memories. Totally
unassisted effort.