[3830] CWopsT K2YR LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, carl_s_lester@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K2YR LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2020 03:52:08 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Jul 2

Call: K2YR
Operator(s): K2YR
Station: K2YR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs): 0.3
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  11
   20:  14
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  25  Mults = 25  Total Score = 625

Club:

Comments:

Short one tonight, early day tomorrow, but interesting 20 minutes!
First had ZL2AGY call me on 20m. Best DX for this 0300 test. Thanks Tony!

Also tried something I've NEVER done before:  Dueling CQ! Radio 1 on 20m and
Radio 2 on 40.  Wow! ran LP, and ran high in the band to keep the craziness
down, but that was fun and stressful, but works pretty good!  I've done it on
RTTY, but never had the confidence to try it on CW.

Running two FT1000MP's  Using a microKEYER MK2R+ for SO2R control.

Thanks for the Q's and 73!

Carl, K2YR  #2567