[3830] Marconi HF SM5X(SM5GMZ) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, peppe@peppearninge.com
Subject: [3830] Marconi HF SM5X(SM5GMZ) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2020 14:38:02 +0000
                    Marconi Memorial HF Contest - 2020

Call: SM5X
Operator(s): SM5GMZ
Station: SM5X

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Vasteras
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  696      57
   15:
   10:
-----------------------
Total:  696      57  Total Score = 39,672

Club: LMDXG

Comments:

Hi all. Spite the horrible condx this year the MM-contest was fun, spite the
fact that some specific operators need to change their attitude towards their
ham friends. I find it extremely disturbing when RZ9L forces himself
herself...itself?) on top of others, creating extreme QRM. How about some
courtesy? Trying to ignore my polite "QSY", when you are 599+25 with
me, doesn´t work at all. It is just rude and arrogant and ignorant. Just for
the info: this particular station did the same to at least five, six others, not
just me. Shape up or leave for 27 MHz!
Otherwise I wish everyone a good summer and stay safe out there. We all need to
keep the distance but thankfully not on the radio ;-)

Peace!
Pete SM5GMZ