[3830] CWopsT RM2D(SM6LRR) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT RM2D(SM6LRR) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2020 04:10:42 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Jul 9

Call: RM2D
Operator(s): SM6LRR
Station: RM2D

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Vereya
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:   3
   40:  19
   20:  29
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  51  Mults = 44  Total Score = 2,244

Club: Russian Contest Club

Comments:

The third session was not the right one for another QRP effort...

Good fun with MANY North-Americans really listening for weaker EU. Thanks a lot!

However, the most notorious defender of  NO RULE CHANGE stimulating DX contacts
rather than endless local RUNs, as always quite deaf... Despite 1 minute of
trying, and obvious signs of him copying partly, no QSO :(  And yes, he was 559
on the S-meter and I was running a full kW here.  More fun to CQ and chase the
rate...  No more tries with that station, quite obvious where the interests are
- not to work stations needing him, but work stations that he needs for his Top
10.  And yes, I worked many W6/W7 stations - and several just barely lifting the
meter.

Kudos to K7RL, who REALLY tried hard getting me, but it is impossible to work
all. So next time! Thanks for trying so hard on several occasions anyway.

1 kW into Hexbeam @ 18 meters on 20, 1/4-vert with 3 radials on 40 and a new Inv
Vee @ 16 meter for 80.

See you all next time!

73 de Mats RM2D