[3830] IARU K2RET SOAB(A)CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K2RET@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] IARU K2RET SOAB(A)CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2020 12:39:25 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2020

Call: K2RET
Operator(s): K2RET
Station: K2RET

Class: SOAB(A)CW HP
QTH: SNJ
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:    6     0       3        2
   80:   51     0      10       21
   40:  162     0      21       30
   20:  282     0      30       34
   15:   83     0      16       16
   10:   26     0       5       12
-------------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Decided last minute to change my entry from Mixed to CW only. I'm glad I did as
the bands were not that good at the opening bell. CW stations were often an ear
strain to copy. I can't imagine what phone would have been like. The morning
opening to Asia was good, EU during the day was weak and spotty. The evening
hours opened up and EU came in strong and rates increased.
All ran smooth, my FTdx-3000 is a great performer. That, driving my ACOM 1500 at
a loafing KW made for easy contacts. Antennas worked well from my Force 12 C3S,
40m Sloper, and 80m & 160m inverted L's.
See you in the next one...