[3830] IARU LA5LJA SOABMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU LA5LJA SOABMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2020 13:08:44 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2020

Call: LA5LJA
Operator(s): LA5LJA
Station: LA5LJA

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH: JP50
Operating Time (hrs): 06:45

  160:    4             4
   80:   39            16
   40:   43     14     29
   20:  101     60     37
   15:   35    104     33
   10:   31     42     19
-------------------------------------
Total:  253    220    138       0  Total Score = 162,564

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

Nice contest, lot of Activity,lot's of station's to work.
Early in the week I was starting to do some work on my house.
Changing the outside panel on my North wall of the house.
This wall have all the cable's/wires for my antennas and switch boxes.
So it was a late start in the contest for me 2045 gmt,so to tired to work
anything at all...so I started 0642 gmt sunday morning with a Clear head.
My goal was 1000 q's....ended up with 473...so goal not reached....
Was some nice short skip propagation to Scandinavia and to the baltic's.
Not much dx worked....NeXT one for me RRTC contest NeXT weekend...CU..