[3830] IARU W9AV SOAB(A)Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sprott@physics.wisc.edu
Subject: [3830] IARU W9AV SOAB(A)Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2020 14:05:24 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2020

Call: W9AV
Operator(s): W9AV
Station: W9AV

Class: SOAB(A)Mixed LP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): 10:07

  160:
   80:   26             4       2
   40:  175     13     23      22
   20:  327     25     27      27
   15:   24      4      7       4
   10:    6             3       0
-------------------------------------
Total:  558     42     64      55  Total Score = 223,006

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

This is always a good contest with some great operators. Conditions did not seem
too good at the start, and so I didn't get into it until 20 opened to Europe in
the late afternoon, but then the thunderstorms came through and all the bands
were noisy but finally quieted down around midnight. I did this from my second
QTH in zone 7, but the call history showed me in zone 8, and it took a while to
convince some people to log 7 rather than 8. Many probably got it wrong. Log
what you copy!