[3830] IARU K0NM SOABCW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mullani@tlite.com
Subject: [3830] IARU K0NM SOABCW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2020 15:03:10 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2020

Call: K0NM
Operator(s): K0NM
Station: K0NM

Class: SOABCW HP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 23
Radios: SO2R
Remote Operation

  160:
   80:    53            6       1
   40:   411           24      21
   20:   603           27      20
   15:   114           11       4
   10:
-------------------------------------
Total:  1181    0      68      46  Total Score = 451,326

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

I worked 23 hours straight. I could not work that last hour because my butt hurt
from sitting in one place. It is interesting to note that the initial excitement
about contesting gets replace by reality as the contest progresses. The initial
excitement gets replace by a feeling of wanting to quit.

It was a fun contest. The multipliers definitely skew the scores. I Operated my
ranch rig and home rig in SO2R mode. I still have a lot of practice to do before
I can use this effectively. Listening to two different QSOs simultaneously will
take a lot of practice.