[3830] IARU N1LN SOAB(A)CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bemeier@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] IARU N1LN SOAB(A)CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2020 15:19:44 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2020

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: SOAB(A)CW HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 10.5

  160:
   80:   106           13       21
   40:   417           27       34
   20:   309           29       35
   15:   182           20       24
   10:    28            8       15
-------------------------------------
Total:  1042    0      97      129  Total Score = 678,452

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

That was fun. My original goal was to make 500 Qs and quit, but the conditions
were so good last night on 40 that I just stayed on the air. Finally shut down
around 0345 UTC. The rates were outstanding and EU was VERY loud here. My peak
burst rate was over 300 with best hour at 145.  When doing SP using Skimmer, to
add a few HQ stations, I even had a rate just of 200. Yes the QRN was bad at
times but the beverages really helped.  That was also true on 80. Sorry to those
that I could not pull out, but fortunately there were only a few.  This morning
40 was much quieter and open to VK, ZL and even JA from here.

Thanks for the fun and all the Qs. Guess my significantly down sized antenna
farm still works!

73,
Bruce N1LN