[3830] IARU N2YO SOAB(A)CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ciprian@sufitchi.com
Subject: [3830] IARU N2YO SOAB(A)CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 02:49:54 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2020

Call: N2YO
Operator(s): N2YO
Station: N2YO

Class: SOAB(A)CW HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 16
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:   137           14      18
   40:   403           25      33
   20:   444           24      32
   15:    45            9       4
   10:     3            2       1
-------------------------------------
Total:  1032    0      74      88  Total Score = 448,740

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

The plan was to try and test my new SO2R setup. With low power everything seemed
to work all right but when added the PA to one of the radios, my SO2R turned out
to be a disaster, as the effect on the Rx of the other radio made impossible for
me to copy even strong signals. So I used the radios pretty much independently
during the contest.
Conditions on 40m were very good during late evening hours, however the opening
to EU was rather short.

Equipment: FTdx-3000, TS-2000, YCCC SO2R box, Dunestar 600 bandpass filters,
AL-811H PA, and a couple of inverted Vees and multiband verticals.

THanks for the Qs!

73 de Chip N2YO