[3830] IARU N6HI SOABMixed QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6hi.qrp@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] IARU N6HI SOABMixed QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 09:41:28 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2020

Call: N6HI
Operator(s): N6HI
Station: N6HI

Class: SOABMixed QRP
QTH: Arizona
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:
   80:
   40:    1            1
   20:   30     1      7        2
   15:
   10:
-------------------------------------
Total:   31     1      8        2  Total Score = 780

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

QRP. One Half Watt to 20 foot end-fed wire thrown
into a tree out my window. Conditions poor.
Made just under half the contacts I made last year
with identical set-up. Not much DX but I managed
ONE contact in Europe, plus KH6 and a couple ZL.
In and out of the shack, and checked 10m and 15m
frequently with no significant signals heard.
Thanks to all for the QSOs and your patience with
my QRP signals.
GO ARIZONA OUTLAWS!   73, John N6HI