[3830] IARU NU1AW Headquarters HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w2re@remotehamradio.com
Subject: [3830] IARU NU1AW Headquarters HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 17:38:32 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2020

Call: NU1AW
Operator(s): KC1KUG W0AAE W3MLJ W4IPC W9GGG WW2DX K0PC KG4ZXN KO7SS N1SNB K3WA
K0BBC W2RE WW1X
Station: NU1AW

Class: Headquarters HP
QTH: Maine
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Remote Operation

  160:   156      3    15       12
   80:   571    135    20       29
   40:  1153    646    23       46
   20:  1910   1356    45       54
   15:  1016    625    28       39
   10:   220     71    15       17
-------------------------------------
Total:  5026   2836   146      197  Total Score = 8,590,435

Club:

Comments:

Thanks to David K1ZZ IARU secretary for allowing us the opportunity to represent
the IARU as a Headquarter Station.

With the Pandemic still hitting us hard in the USA and abroad - Its not possible
to gather a large group together locally (shack) - this is how remote operations
is changing the game for M/* teams.

This was a very casual team operation scattered throughout the USA operating
remotely into the three well equipped stations on the coast of Maine. The
stations are located on the ocean in Eastport, Lubec and Jonesport all within 40
air-miles of each other in the most Northeastern corner of the USA. We set up
Eastport and Lubec for CW and Jonesport for SSB. - We welcomed a few new
operators to join us for the fun, this time around we invited five youths all
teenagers to join us along with several seasoned operators. The beauty about
operating remote anyone can join our team instantly (minutes)  - all is needed
is PC with good internet and your operating skills. We operate with our own
custom contest logger (in the cloud) in the browser using CW in ESM mode and SSB
with the built in digital voice keyer.

Team of 14 operators representing 12 different US states.

Youths:
KC1KUG - NH
W0AAE - MN
W3MLJ - PA