[3830] WVQP W8PAB Single OpSSB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w8pab@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WVQP W8PAB Single OpSSB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 01:36:38 +0000
                    West Virginia QSO Party - 2020

Call: W8PAB
Operator(s): W8PAB
Station: W8PAB

Class: Single OpSSB LP
QTH: Home
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:          10
   40:           2
   20:
   15:
   10:
----------------------------
Total:   0      12      0  Mults = 8  Total Score = 196

Club:

Comments:

2020 WV QSO Party Summary Sheet

Call used: W8PAB
State/Province/Country/County: Ohio

Operator Call: W8PAB                      Operator Name    Paul A. Brandt

CATEGORIES:
QSO Party Summary Sheets and Logs must be submitted for one (1) of these contest
categories.
(Circle one category)
1.      SO – Low Power  WV                     SO -- Low Power Non-WV

2.      SO --  High Power  WV                   SO -- High Power Non-WV
3.      M/M – Multi Operators/Multi stations (no contest power limits)
4.      QRP SO - Single Operator –  (10 watts or less phone and 5 watts or less
CW
)
5.      MOBILE –   Mobile - may be assisted (no contest power limits)

SCORING:
QSOs:
Phone:  12       X  1 =  12     Phone points fixed to fixed or fixed to mobile
Phone:   ______       X  2 = ________  Mobile to Mobile Phone
CW:     ______   X  2 = ________        CW points for a Mobile or Fixed Station
to fixed
Station
CW:        ______      X  3= ________   CW Fixed Station with a Mobile station
CW:        ______      X  3= ________   Mobile to Mobile CW QSO
Digital:    ______      X  2 = ________  PSK/RTTY QSO’s regardless of fixed or
Mobile

        12      Total QSOs      Total QSO point total:  12
Multipliers:
Total number of WV counties worked:     8       (All Stations)
Total number of States & Provinces worked:      _____   (WV Stations Only) (WV
counts as a Multiplier)
Total number of DXCC entities worked:   _____   (WV Stations Only)

Total QSO point total: 12     X Total Multipliers: 8    Final Score:  96

Bonus Points:

       All Stations:
       Contact with W8WVA. Limit once per band per mode.           1  X 100    =
  100

Mobile stations operating in WV:
Number of counties activated. At least one contact
per county.     ____ X  100     = __________

        Bonus point total: 100

Final score     96 + Bonus points  100 =        Final Claimed Score:  196

"I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for
Amateur Radio in my country. My report is correct and true to the best of my
knowledge. I agree to be bound by the decisions of QSO Party Contest
Committee."

Signature:  Paul A. Brandt      Date: 06/22/2020