[3830] IARU OL5Y SOABCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, OL5Y@mastrant.com
Subject: [3830] IARU OL5Y SOABCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 14:54:05 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2020

Call: OL5Y
Operator(s): OL5Y
Station: OL5Y

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: BKO
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

  160:    37            5       26
   80:    88           11       29
   40:   235           15       29
   20:   650           26       34
   15:   333           18       25
   10:   141           10       20
-------------------------------------
Total:  1484    0      85      163  Total Score = 1,283,152

Club: Czech Contest Club

Comments:

Exciting contest! Although just before the contest I made several changes... On
Friday I planned to erect new wire antenna for 160m and 80m but thanks to rain I
have cancelled it. I like this contest because of MIX category but because I was
quite tired just before the contest, I decided for CW unassisted - just to play
a little. In the end I was almost whole contest sitting on the chair! The
choosen strategy payed-of and I am surprised with the result.
Thank you all for calling me or answering my call!
73! Martin

RIG: SunSDR MB1 + IC756, microHAM MK2R+, Station masters, Stack master,
switches...
ANT:
160: Inv. V for 40/80/160m @ 19m (63 ft.)
80: Inv. V for 40/80/160m @ 19m