[3830] CWopsT I2WIJ HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, i2wij@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT I2WIJ HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2020 20:21:16 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jul 15

Call: I2WIJ
Operator(s): I2WIJ
Station: I2WIJ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:   12
   40:   34
   20:   95
   15:    2
   10:
------------
Total:  143  Mults = 110  Total Score = 15,730

Club:

Comments:

All right. A good session at last.
But still lacking high bands. Few minutes before start worked LA8HFA
with booming signal on 10M, so I hoped for some fun there, but nada!
Tried 15m and got 2 calls, thanks Susan K5DU (I sent your exchange but
not sure you actually got it)
Then 40 and 80 with very few people around.
20M was good but with many pauses...thanks John K4BAI for calling
with booming signal (your amp is working good).

CU at 03z, if I'll wake up and the approaching storm doesn't do troubles.
Bob, I2WIJ