[3830] CWopsT NN5O HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NN5O HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2020 07:39:57 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Jul 16

Call: NN5O
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: NN5O

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): 1:00

------------
  160:
   80:   36
   40:   52
   20:   24
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  112  Mults = 97  Total Score = 10,864

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

WOW!  That was so much fun, it was almost illegal!  Best run I've had in many
months.  For some reason, it seemed that the stars were aligned here tonight.

I decided to run as much as possible, but leave some time for S and P to get Qs
with other runners.  I had particular luck with a short stint of SO2V during the
S and P time.  I hated for the hour to end.

Thanks to all who gave me a quick Q.  I found that 38 wpm was my 'sweet spot'
and many of you seemed to be quite careful and effective in sending your
callsigns at just the right time and spacing.

I hope to catch many of you this weekend during the RTTY NAQP.

BTW, our Deep Dixie CC continues to extend a cordial invitation to any CWOps
members who would like to join one of our teams (if you're not aligned with
another club, already).  Just shoot me an email if you're interested --
nn5olarry@gmail.com

Visit our Deep Dixie Contest Club web site -- http://deepdixiecc.org

73,

--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O  (CW Ops #1327)
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Flex 6600M ~ 100w into horizontal loop up 35 feet (average)