[3830] CWopsT N3BB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N3BB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 15:37:07 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jul 22

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: stx
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:    0
   40:   99
   20:   59
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  158  Mults = 138  Total Score = 21,804

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Spent an hour on the phone with Dave, N3RD, and got a lot of info and tips for
the CWT. One thing stuck .... you will probably go backwards for a while after
you try the ISQ2B on SO2R. Wow, is that right.

Spent some time on my TR Config file. I have no Internet here so never will able
to "pick 'em off" that way, but I "just wanna have some CWT
fun," to quote the country song badly. I'm sure going downhill at the
moment. Need to find some way to keep the radio on the right (correct) band all
the time. Spent some time sending interleaved contacts to the wrong band. Then
tried to switch over to the caller's band. A profane reference of a C*****r
f***k comes to mind. Never mind. Will stick with it, if I don't lose my mind
first.

I'm proficient on the ILS2B method with the Sprint format, where you must QSY
and call a CQ, but staying on the same two frequencies for periods of time and
alternating is proving to be difficult for my little pea brain.

Also need for Tree to modify the CWT version of TR. Emailing him today.

73 all, and congrats to the mutants who have this thing down.

73, Jim N3BB