[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2020 03:23:54 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Jul 24

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: stx
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   0
   80:  12     11
   40:  19     15
   20:  17     10
   15:   5      5
   10:
-------------------
Total:  53     41  Total Score = 2,173

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Tough go in stretches. Won a lot in a row and lost a lot in a row. SO2R was good
in general. Probably stepped on the W4NZ contact with N3ZZ and perhaps
"stole" it from ZZ. Sorry. Never heard you until late. Probably my
QLF.

Three baggers with K4OAQ, N0AT, VE3YT, K8MR, K9BGL and previously mentioned
W4NZ. KZ5D was ahead of me each QSO by two, and probably cleaned my clock at the
end and on mults.

Five minute segments: 8, 10,  10, 9, 7, and 9. Went three minutes w/out a
contact in that fifth segment on 40/80.

Welcome to VE2NCG who was very present on 20 meters. Please come back!

All in all, the NS is ham radio heaven.

Tnx all, and 73, Jim N3BB