[3830] CQWW VHF K9JK/R(@C0ROVEROLLA) Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9jk@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW VHF K9JK/R(@C0ROVEROLLA) Rover LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2020 18:09:26 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest - 2020

Call: K9JK/R
Operator(s): K9JK
Station: C0ROVEROLLA

Class: Rover LP
QTH: IL-EN51/52/61/62
Operating Time (hrs): 2.6

    6:  30     18
    2:  23     13
-------------------
Total:  53     31  Total Score = 2,356

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

With the weather forecast predicting 100+ Heat Indexes for east-central Illinois
(where I WANTED to rove) and a/c not working in the CoROVERolla, I ended up not
going out at ALL on Saturday.

Even Sunday's effort was limited, not even starting set-up until 1800 UTC with
first QSO at 1825. It helps that my home QTH is only 10 miles from the local
grid corner so was able to visit 4 grids in the less than three hours of
operating time that I allowed myself.

I've still not managed to find a way that I can be comfortable with a setup to
operate using the WSJT-X modes in the rovermobile so I was only SSB and CW. And
it took CW to contact the TWO stations that I contacted Es (FM29 and EL06).
Other contacts were all 'local'.

Thanks to all who were on in the 2020 CQ WW VHF Contest.

73, JK