[3830] EUHF Champ OE1CIW SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, oe1ciw@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] EUHF Champ OE1CIW SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2020 06:56:32 +0000
                    European HF Championship - 2020

Call: OE1CIW
Operator(s): OE1CIW
Station: OE1CIW

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: JN88EE
Operating Time (hrs): 11:03

  160:    8             8
   80:   61            32
   40:  118            47
   20:   93            42
   15:   95            42
   10:  102            43
---------------------------
Total:  477     0     214  Total Score = 102,078

Club:

Comments:

2020 European HF Championship
OE1CIW SOAB LP CW Only

I really had a LOT OF FUN during the 12 hours of doing morse code (TIME ON
11:03) 🙂 ! This time i encreased my normally used speed a little bit to 29
wpm because most of the signals were absolutely BIG.

I can´t remember that i had more than 100 contacts in a contest on 10 meters
during the last years !!! Band was open exactly during the needed operating time
and apart from that a lot of activity on all other used bands so sometimes it
was a truly hard decision to leave a just now used band to get new multis on
another band.

In the last hours of the contest it seems that some people had problems to
operate because of QRN and thunderstorms ... 40 m was soooo crowded this evening
so it was really hard to find any free space for a CQ call so i mostly did
S&P on 40 m (totally i made 83 RUN & 394 S&P QSO).

Congratulations to my friend Mario DD7CW, who was really busy that time ... he
got his highest rate with 329 q/h (!) from 2000 to 2100z - congrats Mario 😎
!

Thanks for all the contacts - it was a pleasure to work all of you! This contest
was a very good practice for me so ...

cuagn in the WAE DX Contest CW next weekend 😋

73 de Michael OE1CIW