[3830] EUHF Champ LY4A SO SSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ly4a@ly4a.com
Subject: [3830] EUHF Champ LY4A SO SSB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2020 09:29:56 +0000
                    European HF Championship - 2020

Call: LY4A
Operator(s): LY4A
Station: LY4A

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH: KO15TR
Operating Time (hrs): 11
Radios: SO2R

  160:   0       57    31
   80:   0      164    56
   40:   0      285    62
   20:   0      403    68
   15:   0      251    64
   10:   0      192    58
---------------------------
Total:   0     1352   339  Total Score = 458,328

Club: Baltic Contest Club

Comments:

For first thanks for QSO's

This year have hard preparation for EUHFC 2020 by some big works with 10m band
H-frame and New one PA, So its low time to fully check all antennas and
propagation, just no time for it. But anyway contest is nice with good rate.

MERFI this time arived to me on 160m band at the end of contest two hours by
muving to 160m and 20 minutes CQ found what somthning wrong with antenna. So
missed one hour for check it and repair. The problem just by lawn mowing moved
up the cable and destroy wire from radials. So worked only with center wire of
cable :) what destroy the cable. Finally have to cute half of cable and add new
one 70m and get around 40 minutes time for 160m This help me don't lost the all
multipyers.
More stats and photos at my Facebook page what link added bottom.

So greetings for all and see you next year :)

LY4A support by POSTRSS  www.postrss.COM
Social Network Automation Tool.Automatically Post RSS FEED's News from your
Websites to Social Network's (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Linkedin, Vkontakte)

--
Rolandas LY4A
skype: rolkaxx