[3830] NAQP CW K0UK Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ukbrown@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K0UK Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2020 11:53:48 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: K0UK
Operator(s): K0UK
Station: K0UK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 7:47hr
Radios: SO2R

  160:   24    13
   80:  113    35
   40:  174    39
   20:  272    47
   15:   43    21
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  626   155  Total Score = 97,030

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GM Gold Miners

Comments:

Thanks to W0ETT Ken for organizing the GMCC teams. It is appreciated greatly.
 Worked the following GMCC team members K7TD Terry, W0TM Ken(W0ETT), K0EU Ken,
K0RF Chuck, K0GUZ Steve, WC7S Dale, W0ZA Greg..If I missed anyone sorry..
 Had friends come in from MO via motorcycle.We had to work on a couple of Hogs
 Had fun just wasn't enough time for all.
 God is good. PTL bb UK