[3830] NAQP CW K5PI(@N3BB) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, robert.k5pi@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K5PI(@N3BB) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2020 16:45:54 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: K5PI
Operator(s): K5PI
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   47    24
   80:  129    37
   40:  349    51
   20:  634    50
   15:   29    18
   10:    9     8
-------------------
Total: 1197   185  Total Score = 221,445

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team: CTDXCC Drifters

Comments:

Thanks to N3BB for the use of his excellent station!

The activity level was great, and I had high hopes for 10 and 15 to break open,
but just couldn't get much traction.  I took one off time in the afternoon, but
rate on 20 was so good, it was hard to walk away. 20 was great well into the
evening, too, and 40 was good all the way to the end.  By the time I hit 80, the
party had definitely started.  80 and 160 were very good -- nice and quiet from
the recent rain.