[3830] NAQP CW KB5RF Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, tom.parish@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW KB5RF Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2020 16:54:31 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: KB5RF
Operator(s): KB5RF
Station: KB5RF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Austin
Operating Time (hrs): 5

  160:
   80:   21
   40:   79
   20:   55
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  155    77  Total Score = 11,935

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team: CTDXCC Clickers

Comments:

Worked about 5 hours throughout the day with interspersed times between
honey-dos and a guest over for dinner. Really had a good time and I did better
than last year. Slowly but surely my scores rise. Feeling happy with results and
ready for the next challenge. And yes, sure seemed like 20 was really noisy to
me during the day. I didn't hear anyone on 15 the few times I went over there.
I've been doing this long enough now to start hearing the same call signs.
Familiarity helps with speed for sure.