[3830] NAQP CW KL7SB(@KL7RA) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sbloom@acsalaska.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW KL7SB(@KL7RA) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2020 18:21:32 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: KL7SB
Operator(s): KL7SB
Station: KL7RA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Nikiski, AK
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:    5     5
   40:  138    39
   20:  320    51
   15:   52    25
   10:
-------------------
Total:  515   120  Total Score = 61,800

Club:

Team: I-Guana Rock and Roll All Night

Comments:

The Iguanas were looking for some additional people for their team and figured,
why not.  It's also batsh*t crazy to even try to do a Summertime Low Power
contest from Alaska, and, they give some bonus points for having Iguana or Guan
in your nick, thus AKGuano AK was born.

Well, maybe the only thing more batsh*t crazy than doing the Summer NAQP CW from
up here, is trying to do it with that name.  No way of tracking it, but I'd
guess at most, maybe 5% got it on the first call.  I did a *LOT* of sending at
20wpm or less in this one.

Conditions were craptacular and the numbers reflect it.  Still it was fun, in
kind of a masochistic way.  Next up, WAE CW next weekend.  It's much nicer up on
Killowat Alley.

73
Steve KL7SB, full of AKGuano